Trouble dengan Compact Flash

Oleh:  Budi Darmawan BD (7764)    20 tahun yang lalu

Kawan, saya punya masalah . Mungkin anda bisa bantu. Saya punya compact Flash merk Lead Data 128 MB, jika dipasang di Nikon Cool Pix bekerja normal, baik untuk merekam atau di hapus, tetapi jika kita pasang di Nikon D100 tidak bisa dipakai, kita coba format di D100 terbaca di layar CHA. Mohon petunjuk jika ada yang tahu bagaimana solusinya. Terimakasih

Re: Trouble dengan Compact Flash

Oleh:  Eka PutraBagia (7212)    20 tahun yang lalu

Tadi nyari di Google dapet ini :
D100 "CHA" - HELP

Photo.Net
I've just bought a D100 and went to the mountains to test it thoroughly in rough winter conditions. We went backcountry skiing to Switzerland on January 11-12th : -15°C the whole day long, altitude 3000 metres. I had packed the D100 in my backpack, wrapped inside a down jacket for insulation. I shot 30-45 pictures problemless. It went well until the summit : I took a picture, the LED indicator (writing on the Compact Flash memory) went green, but... at the end, "CHA" blinking on the LCD monitor. That means - I guess so - that due to the cold the writing on the CF could not be completed. As I was set on JPEG Large/Fine, I tested a shot with JPEG Small/Norm and it worked. Then my conclusion : - in cold conditions, bring 2x128MB cards rather than 1x256 and keep a card in a hot pocket; it might help. - minimize the picture's size can improve durability in the cold - for extremely cold weather, it's worth bringing a traditional backup camera (I had a Hexar RF and it still worked despite the cold) Image:sui0042.jpg

Juga dapet ini :
CompactFlash Performance Database
The CompactFlash Performance Database is a regularly-updated compilation of write and read speed test results, vendor information and technical background designed to aid the serious and professional photographer in selecting camera storage media for a pro digital SLR. Currently, 52 CompactFlash cards are benchmarked in the database, from 13 different vendors. Most of these cards have been tested in 15 different cameras (subject to the availability of cards and cameras simultaneously). Links to the write speed test results for each camera are in the popup menu above; important background information is found below.

Sorry kalau nggak begitu membantu..
Semoga bermanfaat...